For many, the office functions as a home away from home; a quiet place for focus and productivity. Even more, people find peace at offices because they are clean, organized, and free from distraction. When in the office, workers need not worry about emptying the trash or cleaning the windows – it’s outsourced to commercial cleaning services who perform the job out of sight and out of mind.
Not all businesses choose to utilize commercial cleaning services, but when your responsibilities as a business owner continue to grow, it’s important to delegate daily cleaning and maintenance tasks to a qualified and dedicated team. Instead of relying on an intern or asking staff to spend their valuable time cleaning up after themselves, many business owners find the most peace of mind in hiring a commercial cleaning service.
Aside from peace of mind, there are multiple benefits to hiring a commercial cleaning service.
- Your Own Freedom and Peace of Mind. When you’re not cleaning an office yourself or managing an internal cleaning team, you’re free to focus on other important aspects of your business. That project you’ve been putting off for months? You’ll suddenly have time to implement it when you’re not having to keep track of small details like office cleanliness. When you hire a commercial cleaning company, whether, for janitorial needs or deep cleaning, you won’t have to sweat the details. Professional cleaners know how to work quickly and effectively to keep your site clean and safe.
- No More Compliance and Liability Issues. When you keep the cleaning in-house, you are responsible for not only OSHA compliance but the health and safety of the occupants in your building. Do you really want that responsibility? You can easily purchase the same cleaners and equipment that professionals use, but does your staff know how to properly clean and disinfect? Have they been trained on OSHA regulations on how to safely operate and use the equipment and supplies? That training takes money and time – something that doubly hurts your staff when they must clean a site themselves. Instead, entrust this job to commercial cleaners.
- Protect Your Assets and Save Money in the Long Run. While upfront costs for commercial cleaning services can feel hefty, it’s a good investment. If you have computers, printers, cameras or other expensive electronic equipment, then you know that dust and dirt can damage sophisticated electronics. Also, if you’re responsible for leasehold improvements, poor cleaning practices can cost you more in the long run. You may have invested a lot in your computer system and other high-tech equipment. By outsourcing your cleaning services, you’re protecting those investments.
- Commercial Cleaning Protects Your Staff, too. Your people are your most valuable resource, and now – more than ever – a clean and sterile office environment prevents employee absenteeism. Colds, flu and viruses can spread through office environments quickly, sometimes knocking out chunks of your workforce. With the proper cleaning products and techniques, an office can be significantly less likely to transmit germs from surfaces. Clean office environments not only allow your workforce to maintain their health, but they also allow greater productivity. People tend to be happier and more focused in clean, tidy environments. Commercial cleaning services clean high-traffic surfaces with products that slow the spread of germs, but indoor air quality can also be improved through commercial cleaning. Removing all harmful contaminants on a yearly basis can help keep business indoor air quality fresh, with the added benefit of reducing energy costs, as your HVAC system will perform more efficiently.
- You Receive More Thorough Cleanings from Professionals. When you task your employees with cleaning – on top of their regular duties – that’s just asking for an inadequate job. Not only are your employees not trained properly – they have many other tasks and jobs to accomplish, so cleaning becomes a roadblock rather than an important daily task. A huge benefit of commercial cleaning also comes from the scheduling; professional cleaning services will come in after-hours when a few of your employees are around. This allows a commercial cleaning service to perform a better job without fear of getting in the way of your operation.
- Improve Your First Impressions. The image you project to customers or future employees is an important factor in the success of your operation. A shoddy appearance creates the impression that your business performs shoddy work. A smart, clean, sanitary appearance produces a subtle impact on customers, clients, and visitors to your enterprise – and higher confidence in your business goods or services. A clean office environment projects confidence to clients, but also reflects on your business well. You may never know it, but your visitors are going to be impacted by how well-kept your office space may be.
- Long-term Savings from Basic Cleaning. Maintaining your office should include keeping furniture, shelving, desks, floors, and other areas free from dust, dirt, and contaminants. A high-quality cleaning helps avoid carpets that become heavily stained and damaged, with deeply ingrained dirt that can only be resolved by installing new carpet at steep prices. Going further – your employees will be healthier, miss less work, and remain more productive in the long term. At Legacy Construction Cleaning, we offer various financing options for more extensive repairs, cleaning, and sanitizing.
- Commercial Cleaning Services Offer a Range of Valuable Services. When you contract with a cleaning service for basic janitorial services, it’s likely that they also offer other services. Instead of finding new contractors and forming completely new relationships, the best commercial cleaning services will offer a variety of services such as carpet cleaning, post-construction cleaning, sanitizing services, and more. You never know when you’ll need something beyond basic cleaning services or a once-a-year deep cleaning. Your business may flood or suffer other inexplicable damage. It’s comforting to know that your commercial cleaning service is available to step in and offer more than just regular cleaning services.
If you’re unsure about hiring a commercial cleaning service in Denver, we have many more reasons why you might consider one. Please contact us today to begin a conversation on how we can help your business succeed.