Historical Building Janitorial Services
Keeping your historical building preserved comes down to maintenance and consistent cleaning. Historical buildings may require a softer touch than modern buildings when it comes to janitorial services. Harsh chemicals and aggressive cleaning techniques should be avoided in most cases. Working with an experienced historical building cleaning service can save you time, money, and give you peace of mind knowing your building will be treated right.
We have experience cleaning historical buildings in the Denver area and know best practices to keep your building looking pristine, in a gentle but effective way. One of our favorite historical buildings we currently maintain on a nightly basis is Denver’s downtown Cleo Parker Dance Studio. We’ve been helping them for over five years now.
Janitorial Service Benefits for Your Historical Building
- Properly Screened CleanersYou don’t want just anyone cleaning your building. If you hire a few people independently, you’re going to need to put a lot of time and money into getting all the proper background checks. When you work with us, you know every person cleaning your building has passed our screening process. We’re licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Keep Your Building SanitaryGerms and bacteria know where to hide. We know where to find them. When you work with a professional janitorial service, you can rest assured every nook and cranny gets the attention it needs. You have a lot of people coming and going in your building every day. Keeping surfaces disinfected and germ collection spots cleaned ensures the health of everyone who uses your building.
- Protect Your AssetHistorical buildings are valuable because they’ve passed the test of time. They’re usually architecturally sound and aesthetically beautiful. They may require different cleaning techniques and cleaning solutions to keep them in mint condition. Hiring a professional cleaning service that is familiar with historical building best cleaning practices protects your valuable asset for the long term.
- Keep Your Tenants and Customers HappyWhether your building is a residence or provides space for businesses, consistent cleaning services keep everyone happy. When the people you’re serving know you’re taking care of your property, they are more likely to renew their contracts and add value to the property themselves.
Historical Building Cleaning Services
Legacy Janitorial can service your historical building daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. Some of the things we do include:
- Empty, disinfect, and reline all trash receptacles
- Clean the kitchen/break room
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms from top to bottom
- Clean the entrance doors
- Sweep, vacuum and mop all floors
- Clean tables, chairs, and mats
- Dust and or clean all desktops (without moving items placed on desks)
- Dust all computer monitors and screens
- Dust all window sills and door frames
- “Green” cleaning products available
Learn about our other janitorial service offerings .
Your Denver Historical Building Cleaning Service Provider
Ready to make sure your historical building gets the attention it needs to last another 100 years? Give us a call today, and we’ll give you a free quote. (303) 961-0373