Cleaning weekly, Bi-weekly, or Monthly
- Empty, Disinfect and relining all trash receptacles
- Clean the kitchen/break room
- All bathroom areas from top to bottom
- Clean the entrance doors
- Sweep and or vacuum and mop all floors
- Clean all cleared tables, Chairs and Chair Bases and Mats
- Dust and or clean all desk tops (without moving items placed on desks)
- Dust all computer monitors and screens
- Dust all window sills and door frames
Final construction cleanup
- Ground Up Construction
- Tenant Finishes
- Corporate Modifications
- Remodels & Restorations
- Phase Cleaning
- Post Construction Cleaning
- Window washing
Regardless of your needs, our staff stands ready to deliver the construction care services you require on schedule and within your budget.
Maintaining your floor surfaces not only keep your facility looking great but prolongs the life of your floor, saving you money in the long run.
- VCT – Routine VCT Floor Cleaning
- VCT Floor Stripping
- VCT Floor Sealing
VCT owners recommend stripping the floor initially to remove the floor finish and seal. This allows us to apply several coats of fresh sealant, strengthening the floor. After stripping and sealing, routine floor care is recommended to preserve the life of your floor.
Move In / Move Out Cleaning
- High and Low Dusting in All Rooms
- Spot-Clean Walls, Woodwork, Molding, etc.
- Vacuum Carpets, Rugs, Hall Runners, etc.
- Sweep and Damp-Mop All Floors (Including Hardwood)
- Sweep and Damp-Mop Tile and Linoleum Floors – Usually Kitchen and Bath
- Spot-Clean Fingerprints and Black Marks from Walls Switches, Door Molding, etc.
Clean Entire Bathroom:
- All Fixtures
- Medicine Chest
- Ceiling and Floor
Clean Entire Kitchen:
- Clean All Appliances
- Clean Oven and Range/Burner Tops
- Clean Refrigerator – Inside, Outside, Top, Front
- Clean Kitchen Cabinets – Inside, Outside, Uppers and Lowers
- Clean Light Fixtures